CGC / CGD Carriage for exotic wood
|Max. log diameter
|Hook ejection from pads
|Speed of headblock displacement
|Speed of hydrostatic feed (IIC Mod.)
||m/min 0 ÷ 120
|Tractive force of hydrostatic feed (IIC Mod.)
CGC / CGD log carriage
- Log clamping through hydraulic cylinders having 2 selectable closing pressures.
- Double hydraulic pad to select hooks projection in 4 positions.
- Headblocks displacement is powered by a brushless motor.
- Positionings and working cycles are achieved by an electronic programmable equipment, with possibility of optimisation.
- Hydraulic log turning device with independent arms mounted on each headblock, with inclination up to 90°.
- Centralized lubrication.
- Hydrostatic feed, with rope drive and foot control lever.
Download CGC carriage PDF
Download CGD carriage PDF