|Version with movable pads||A mm = 1.200|
|Version with movable hooks||A mm = 1.160|
|Hook ejection||mm 20-60-110-150|
|Speed of headblock displacement||mm/s 500|
Version with independent headblocks
Automatic log alignment to its axis.
Automatic log alignment to its edge, with programming of the open face (width of first board).
Make use of central headblocks to straighten the slabs or the small bent logs.
Headblocks unused can be excluded.
CFN LOG CARRIAGE
- Log clamping through hydraulic cylinders having 2 selectable closing pressures.
- Headblocks slide on flat blocks, which are built with interchangeable wear components.
- Automatic positioning of headblocks by means of a programmable electronic positioner.
- Log turning device with independent arms mounted on each headblock: hydraulic lifting with arm inclination up to 90°, rotation through hydraulic motor.
- Centralized and completely automized lubrication.
- Independent displacement of headblocks, each of them being driven by a Brushless motor to grant a rapid and accurate centering of log.
- Synchronized headblocks displacement is possible as well.
- Option: centering of log through photocells and sawing optimisation.
- Slab turning arms.
- Beam tilting arms.
- Double arm hydraulic log turning device.