|Version with movable pads||A mm = 1.000|
|Speed of headblock displacement||mm/s 500|
Version with independent headblocks
Automatic log alignment to its axis.
Automatic log alignment to its edge, with programming of the open face (width of first board).
Use of central headblocks to straighten the slabs or the small bent logs.
Unused headblocks can be excluded.
CEK LOG CARRIAGE
- Log clamping through hydraulic cylinders having 2 selectable closing pressures.
- Headblocks slide on flat blocks, which are built with interchangeable wear components.
- Automatic headblock positioning by means of a programmable electronic positioner.
- Log turning device incorporated in each headblock, with hydraulic lifting, arm inclination up to 90° and standard rotation through an electric motor. A hydraulic motor can be supplied on request.
- Centralised automatic lubrication system.
- Independent headblock displacement, each one driven by a brushless motor for rapid and accurate log centring.
- Possibility of synchronised headblock displacement.
- Optional log centring through photocells and scanner with cut optimisation.
- Slab turning arms.
- Beam tilting arms.
- Double-arm log turning device.