CIB Carriage for exotic wood
|Max. log diameter||mm 1.600
mm 1.800 exceptional
|Hook ejection from pads||mm 30-180|
|Speed of headblock displacement||mm/s 130|
CIB log carriage
- Log clamping through hydraulic cylinders having 3 selectable closing pressures.
- Hydraulically operated pad to select hooks projection.
- Clamping and pad operation are controlled separately or simultaneously, with possibility to exclude the headblocks unused.
- Headblock displacement is powered by a hydraulic motor with stepless variable speed.
- Headblock sliding blocks are built with interchangeable wear components.
- Automatic positioning of headblocks by means of a programmable electronic positioner.
- Log turning device with independent arms, controlled separately or simultaneously, with possibility to exclude the arms unused. Hydraulic lifting with arm inclination up to 75°.
- Centralized and completely automized lubrication.