|Version with movable pads||A mm = 1.200|
|Version with movable hooks||A mm = 1.160|
|Hook ejection||mm 20-60-110-150|
|Speed of headblock displacement||mm/s 500|
CFM LOG CARRIAGE
- Log clamping through hydraulic cylinders having 2 selectable closing pressures.
- Headblocks slide on flat blocks, which are built with interchangeable wear components.
- Automatic positioning of headblocks by means of a programmable electronic positioner.
- Log turning device with independent arms mounted on each headblock: hydraulic lifting with arm inclination up to 90°, rotation through hydraulic motor.
- Centralized and completely automized lubrication.
- Synchronized headblocks displacement through a Brushless motor, with high-precision rack and pinion and slack recovery.
- Slab turning arms.
- Beam tilting arms.
- Double arm hydraulic log turning device.