|Version with movable pads||A mm = 1.000|
|Speed of headblock displacement||mm/s 500|
CEI LOG CARRIAGE
- Log clamping through hydraulic cylinders having 2 selectable closing pressures.
- Headblocks slide on flat blocks, which are built with interchangeable wear components.
- Automatic headblock positioning by means of a programmable electronic positioner.
- Log turning device incorporated in each headblock, with hydraulic lifting, arm inclination up to 90° and standard rotation through an electric motor. A hydraulic motor can be supplied on request.
- Centralised automatic lubrication system.
- Synchronised headblock displacement through a single brushless motor, with high-precision gears and racks and slack recovery.
- Slab turning arms.
- Beam tilting arms.
- Double-arm log turning device.